Goals of the Wee Deliver program:
- To provide children with real-life experiences in which to apply basic skills, such as:
- writing a letter
- using the mail system
- addressing an envelope using Postal guidelines
- using Zip Codes
- locating street addresses
2. To unify the student body through a student centered school-wide communication system.
3. To provide a vehicle for students to use their writing skills.
4. To help develop a sense of responsibility.
5. To improve language arts skills.
6. To foster teamwork.
7. To form community partnerships and encourage support of school programs.